Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Ya están aquí nuestras REBAJAS!
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites install on the browser or device (smartphone, tablet or TV connected to internet) while you navigate the website, and are used to store information about your visit.
Type, purpose and operation
Cookies, depending on their permanence, may be divided into session or persistent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser, and the persistent ones expire when the purpose they serve has been met or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies may be classified as:
- Technical cookies or strictly necessary: these are essential for the proper functioning of the site. Usually they are generated when the user accesses or logs on to the website and are used to identify the user on the website with the purpose of continually identifying the user if he leaves the website and returns at another time, he will continue to be identified, making it easier to navigate without having to identify himself again, and check if the user is authorized to access certain areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: these are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize website operations, such as storing configurations, or storing items in a shopping cart.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect information on the ads displayed to users of the website. They can be of two types; Anonymous, the ones that only collect information about advertising spaces shown on the website, without explicitly identifying the user, and the Personalized cookies, that gather personal information of the website user via a third party, to customize the advertising spaces.
- Geolocation cookies: these cookies are used to know which country or region users are located when accessing a website service in order to provide content and services appropriate to their location.
- Analytics cookies: these obtain information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, but sometimes also they are able to identify the user uniquely in order to obtain information about user interests in the services provided by the website.
How to disable cookies
A user can block or delete cookies installed in their device changing the options or configuration in their browsers.
These settings are usually found under the “Options” or “Preferences” menu on your browser.
The user, at any time, can disable the use of the cookies on this website accessing the browsers configuration. Below you can access an explanation on how to do this for the most popular browsers:
Cookies used on this website
Below we list the cookies used by this website.
|_GA||Used by Google to ientify unique visitors. Expires in 2 years. more information about this cookie at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|_GAT||Used by Google, expires in 10 minutos, more info here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|PRESTASHOP||3 Cookies HTTP to save user preferences, cart products, expires in 20 days.|
|PHPSESSID||Cookie used by PHP to save user variable session. This cookie is essential for this webstie to work properly. It expires when you close the browser.|
The Company is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third party components included on this website.
The register of cookies on this website may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the visit to the website, the installation or updating of the browser used and this acceptance may be revoked at any time following the indications on the “How to disable cookies” section.